Types of Cartons:
- Dish-Packs: (5.2 cu. ft.) These are “extra thick walled” cartons specifically designed for dishes, glasses and other fragile items.
- Cell-Packs: Optional separators for china or glassware with individual compartments for the items being packed.
- Large: (4.5 or 6.0 cu ft.) Very light, bulky articles, such as pillows, comforters, lamp shades.
- Medium: (3.0 cu ft.) Non-fragile and moderately heavy items, such as pots, pans, games, folded clothing, misc.
- Book: (1.5 cu. ft.) Smaller cartons designed for very heavy items, such as books, records and canned goods.
- Wardrobe Cartons: Equipped with metal bar so that clothes may hang naturally.
- Mirror or Picture Cartons: Narrow cartons which adjust in length and width to accommodate different sized mirrors, pictures and other fragile, flat items.
- Mattress Cartons: Sized for various mattresses.
- Wardrobes: Hanging garments should go into wardrobe cartons.
Kansas City has trusted family-owned and operated Gerber Moving & Storage to deliver quality moving and cartage services for more than 80 years.
We can help move your home or business in the Kansas City Metro area including Kansas City, KS, Independence, Sugar Creek, Raytown, Overland Park, Shawnee, Riverside, Gladstone, Parkville, Bonner Springs, Eudora, De Soto and Lawrence, and other areas of Wyandotte County, Johnson County and Leavenworth County.