How To Have A Successful Office Move
In moving your business or corporation, minimizing downtime is most likely foremost on your list of concerns. If your office isn’t running, you aren’t making money. At Gerber Moving & Storage, we’re one of Greater Kansas City’s most qualified office movers. We will help you streamline your move so you can start making a profit again. Here are some important reminders:
- Plan far ahead, as planning will ensure that unexpected setbacks won’t hold up your business any longer than necessary. Be in the process of creating a new floor plan and inform your employees in advance.
- Communicate with your Gerber movers, letting them know your requirements, floor plan, and scheduling concerns ahead of time. If your new office is on an upper floor, make sure the elevator is available, and the movers are aware of it.
- Moving over the weekend, even though more expensive, will keep your office from being closed on business days and prove to be more economical in the long run.
- Notify your clients, who need to be aware of your relocation in case of any complications. It’s always important to keep your customers happy!
- Upgrade by donating your old software and equipment and replace it with newer, more efficient technology. You’ll make more money in the long run.